053 | seongsang

⁀➷ seongsang (seonghwa & yeosang from ateez)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

yeosang never really liked horror movies. they scare the crap out him, and he's not a fan of them at all.

so, why did he end up watching one with his boyfriend, seonghwa? because, yeosang would do anything for his boyfriend to see him smile.

as soon as seonghwa started jumping up and down and smiling widely, yeosang suddenly felt his heart drop in his chest.

"i'm gonna go pick one out!" seonghwa exclaimed, practically running towards the spot where they kept the cds.

seonghwa excitedly pulled one out, not bothering to check what it was.

as soon as the movie started, yeosang felt shivers run through him. he cuddled further into his blanket, preparing himself for what he was about to face.

the beginning wasn't so bad for him. he managed to get through most of it without covering his eyes.

but now, it was getting worse for him, and he found it to be a pretty big challenge to keep himself from covering his eyes.

a sudden non expected jump scare happened, and yeosang slightly jumped, immediately cuddling into seonghwa.

the younger's head was buried into the older's neck, and his heartbeat was not slowing down. "aw, baby, i'm sorry you're not enjoying this," seonghwa said sadly, pausing the movie.

when yeosang heard the movie stop playing, he peeked out from seonghwa's neck, and looked up. his eyes met his boyfriend's. "no no, keep going, i'll just cuddle into you," yeosang said, reaching for the remote and pressing play.

and for the rest of the movie, yeosang was clinging onto seonghwa, absolutely terrified.

a/n: hello readers, i just wanted to let you know that i published a ateez boyxboy oneshot book. it would make me happy if you guys checked it out, and requests are open too!