002 | jeongchan

fluff
+
jeongchan

jeongin woke up abruptly and started coughing

jeongin woke up abruptly and started coughing. he felt dizzy and gripped his bed, feeling weak too. ugh, i'm sick. he thought to himself. he sighed, and layed back down on his bed. he soon started coughing again.

jeongin reached for his phone on his nightstand. once the object found it's way to jeongin's hand, he turned it on. the brightness hit his face, and he scrunched his eyes. he lowered the brightness of his phone and went to his contacts. once in the app, he searched for his boyfriend's contact. once finding it, he pressed on the call button.

calling channie💕...

the younger waited a couple rings and the rings stopped, replaced by the beautiful voice of his boyfriend. "hey jeongin, what's up?" the younger smiled at his boyfriend's caring tone. "hyung...i don't feel too good" jeongin answered truthfully. "oh no, what's wrong princess?" chan asked. "i woke up coughing, and i feel so hot and dizzy chanie, help me" the younger waited for a response. "i'll be there in fifteen" chan said and hung up.

chan opened the door to jeongin's house, and was met with quiet. "baby? where are you?" chan yelled from the living room. "i'm in my room" the younger weakly answered. chan made his way to the stairs with a bag in his hand. he stopped in front of his boyfriends door, and looked at him. jeongin was lying in his bed, loking weak and the bedsheets were messy, only covering a part of his feet and left leg. "oh my god, you look terrible baby"

chan walked to jeongin and sat down next to him on his bed. jeongin sat up, and leaned on the bed frame. "how are you feeling?" chan asked, although he already knew the answer. "i feel like crap channie. one minute i'm burning up, and the other i crave warmth. i can't stop coughing and my throat hurts so bad" chan cooed at the cuteness of his baby pouting. "here, take some medicine" chan extended his hand to jeongin's with medicine.

jeongin only pouted more. "i don't wanna take" chan laughed, and looked at his boyfriend. "baby, you have to. it'll make you feel better" "but i don't want to channie" jeongin stared throwing a fit, and chan laughed once again. "i'll give you sweets if you take this, baby" jeongin smiled and took the medicine. "there, good job" chan kissed jeongin on the forehead. "do you want your sweets now?" chan aked, taking his boyfriend's hand in his. "all i want is you channie"

jeongin hugged chan and nuzzled his head in chan's neck. chan smiled and ruffled the younger's hair. "here, let's lie down, okay?" jeongin nodded cutely, and layed down with chan. he moved closer to the older so his back was glued to chan's chest. chan loosely put his arm around jeongin's waist. they smiled, and fell asleep in each other's warm embrace.

-end-
490 words