005 | changki

fluff
+
changki

Kihyun layed in bed with his boyfriend, Changkyun asleep beside him

Kihyun layed in bed with his boyfriend, Changkyun asleep beside him. Kihyun looks over in his lover's direction, and smiles remembering all the wonderful memories they shared.

Kihyun removed some of Changkyun's hair from his face and started playing with it. Feeling the softness in his hand, he smiled and continued to mindlessly play with Changkyun's hair.

Kihyun remembers when they met for the first time, and he saw the younger's face at his now favourite café. Kihyun went inside just to have a better look at the beautiful boy. He remembers when he tried to make conversation with the younger, and he replied with shy responses.

He remembers how their first date went. They took a stroll in the park, and went bowling. He remembers the happy look on the younger's face when he rolled a strike. He remembers the wonderful connection they shared. He remembers when they became official, he couldn't stop smiling that day.

He remembers their first fight, and how they threw insults they didn't mean, but made up after. He remembers when Changkyun came to his room in the middle of the night, scared of the storm happening outside. He remembers everything they shared.

He once again looked over at the younger's sleeping face. He stroked his cheeks and left a kiss there after. He loves Changkyun, and the younger has his whole heart. He would do anything for Changkyun. He would sacrifice himself just for the other to be happy.

Changkyun was his whole world. And he didn't want to change that.

-end-
258 words