073 | junhao

⁀➷ junhao (jun & minghao from seventeen)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

when jun agreed to watch a movie with his boyfriend, he really hadn't expected minghao to pull out a horror film. of course, he didn't want to seem like a scaredy-cat in front of his boyfriend, so he agreed.

the pair sat on the couch, a warm blanket on top of them. jun had cuddled into minghao, leaving no possible space between them. his head was leaning against the younger's shoulder.

minghao started the movie, and jun could already feel chills running up his spine. not even four seconds in and he was already regretting his choice of agreeing to watch this movie.

as the film progressed on, there were a couple jumpscares, some that jun could handle, but others that made him flinch. but one came that really startled him, causing him to hide his head in the crook of minghao's neck.

the younger noticed the action of his boyfriend, and started running a hand through his hair to soothe his nerves. "hey, it's alright angel. it's just a movie," he said calmly, trying to help his lover feel at ease.

"i—i'm sorry hao, i just didn't want to seem like i got scared easily, but i hate horror movies and this one is just creeping me the hell out," jun said, decided to voice his true feelings.

minghao's heart sank at that statement, suddenly feeling bad for putting on the movie in the first place. he quickly put the movie on mute, hoping it would help. "i'm so sorry angel. if i knew that, i would've never played that movie," he sadly said, wrapping his arms around the older.

jun cuddled into the hug minghao was giving, once again burying his face in his lover's neck. the younger ruffled the hair on the back of jun's head, whispering comforting words into his ear.

when minghao was starting to pull away, jun let out a small whine. "wait—don't pull away just yet," he said in a small voice.

the younger smiled, kissing the top of jun's head. "of course, angel. anything for you."

the couple were in their own world as the movie kept playing with no sound on, hugging each other tightly.

a/n: this is probably my last oneshot for the night since i'm going to bed soon. updates may start slowing down since i'm going back to school tomorrow. i'm really stressed out :/