008 | jaeyong

fluff
+
jaeyong

Jaehyun's POV

Jaehyun's POV

I was placing the last box in the moving truck when my mom called for me. "Yes?" I ask.

"Can you please check that your room is completely empty of all your things?" My mom asks. "Yeah, sure"

Me and my mom are moving to Korea since my mom got a job offer. At first, I was really surprised. I'm getting good at the language but I'm not fluent yet.

I went back into our house to do a final check. When I knew it was all good, I bid goodbye to my old home and sat in the car.

"Alright, Let's go!" My mom said enthusiastically. "Bye, I'll miss you house" I, said looking back at my old house sadly.

The drive to the airport took about half an hour, which allowed me to listen to music. I always loved music. I could count on it to help me with anything and everything. It was my stress reliever.

I ended up falling asleep after a short amount of time, since our flight is late at night. "Honey, wake up, we're at the airport"

She shook me gently and I got up to take my stuff out from the trunk. "You've got everything?" I nodded and we made our way to the inside.

Once we got settled, and past secrurity, there was about half an hour until they would call for boarding so I decided I'd get some snacks and beverages for the flight.

"I'll go buy some snacks. See you in a bit" I said to my mom. "Okay"

I walked passed the many different stores you'd find in an airport. I walked until I found a suitable store. I found some candy and cola.

I payed and walked by the many stores again, and reached my mom. "I'm back"

-time skip-

"Boarding for the flight C221F from Los Angeles, California to Seoul, South Korea is now starting. Please enter from sections. Thank you" we heard the speaker and got in line.

Once we got into our seats, I finally realaxed. I had a long flight ahead of me.

The flight attendents told us about the emergencies and what to do if they occur.

Finally the plane ride started. I put in my earbuds and erased myself from the world. I leaned against the window and slowly drifted into a deep slumber.

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Jae. Jaehyun we're here honey" I opened my eyes tiredly and rubbed them. After I got back to my senses, I took my cary on and left the plane.

It was dark, so I couldn't enjoy the view as much as during the day. But it's okay, I live here now.

Once we settled into our appartement, I went right to bed. Knowing I'll wake up in five hours for school.