021 | jigyu

angst/fluff ending
+
jigyu

TRIGGER WARNING

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Jihoon couted as he made more cuts on his wrists. Tears were falling from his eyes, at an uncontrollable speed.

His breaths were short, and he struggled for air. He watched as his wrists bled, loving the red gushing out.

Jihoon is in a bad state of depression, having no one, being bullied. He gets laughed at every day when he goes to college.

"I'm useless!" Jihoon screamed at the top of his lungs. He broke down, tears falling harder.

He had enough. Jihoon had enough of this.

He stumbled up on his feet, trowing the blade in the mirror. Jihoon looked at his reflection. All he saw was a weak, useless boy. Pathetic even.

His eyes drifted to the medicine cabinet to his left. He sniffled, taking hesitant steps towards the cabinet.

Jihoon grabbed pain killers, opening the bottle. He stared at the bottle, and took out four pills.

Maybe this will kill the pain in me, Jihoon thought.

He swallowed the pills, running out of his room, and out the door into the dark night.

His wrists were probably still bleeding, but Jihoon didn't care. He stopped running when he spotted a bridge.

Walking to the edge, Jihoon looked down at the water. "No one cares anyway. They wouldn't even notice I'm gone"

He was about to jump until he felt arms around his waist, stopping him. "Don't do it...please" the stranger begged.

Jihoon turned around, looking at the man. "Why did you stop me?" Jihoon asked, crying.

"Your life is too precious to destroy, please" the stranger begged again. Jihoon loooked in his eyes, and spoke. "Who are you?"

"Mingyu, nice to meet you..."

"Jihoon"

Mingyu hesitancy stepped closer to Jihoon. When he noticed the other did nothing to stop him, he went in for a hug.

"Let me help you"

Jihoon cracked a small smile, nodding.

-end-
322 words