035 | chanlix

angst
+
chanlix

"felix!" chan called for his boyfriend from the living room. at the sound of his name being called, felix got up and reached chan downstairs.

"hey, what's up channie?" felix asked his lover, noticing he was fidgety. "um- well, you see... i have to move to korea," chan quickly said, looking down at the floor.

felix froze. "w-what?" he didn't want to believe what chan just told him. "i'm sorry baby, i don't have a choice. i also don't think we can continue on. it'll be the best choice for us two," chan said sadly.

felix felt his heart shatter into a million pieces, and he felt like his whole world was crumbling down. "you've got to be kidding me, right?" he tried. chan simply shook his head sadly.

"i'm so so sorry felix," he said, hugging the younger. "i'm leaving in a week, so i think it's best we just end things now..." chan hesitantly said.

felix flinched. "now?" the younger asked, shocked from the sudden announcement. "y-yeah, now," chan said, tears welling in his eyes.

felix sadly looked at the floor as chan hugged him for the last time. "i guess this is goodbye," felix spoke sadly into the silence.

"i guess it is, i'm sorry felix. you were such a great part of my life, i hope you know that," chan quietly said, opening the door, and walking out into the crisp winter air.

felix broke down into tears as chan closed the door. he felt numb, as if he didn't have a reason to live anymore. angry, he kicked the table in the living room, feeling pain shoot through his foot.

he screamed in anger, gripping his hair. "no, no, no, please, no," he begged. his hands still resting on his head, he kept wishing it was just a bad dream, but he wasn't waking up.

he weakly sat down, crumbling into a lying position. he cried, his throat becoming hoarse. he felt never ending pain running through his body, and he couldn't get it to stop.

the australian boy kept kicking his feet against the floor, trying to express his anger, but nothing he did helped him.

so, the boy was left breaking in his apartment, feeling the numbest he's ever felt in his life.

a/n: hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to request some ships and scenarios.