050 | doil

⁀➷ doil ( doyoung & taeil from nct)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

doyoung sat on his desk chair, fiddling with his phone. a small lamp shone brightly, illuminating the dark colour of the wooden desk.

the boy was patiently waiting for his boyfriend to face time him. they had been previously texting, his boyfriend telling him he would be calling soon.

as doyoung was looking out the window into the dark night, his phone started buzzing. startled, doyoung turned it over and saw taeil's contact name.

he smiled, answering it. "hey baby," doyoung says, a yawn following shortly after. "hey, young," his boyfriend greeted, smiling happily.

taeil noticed the tired expression on his boyfriends face, making him worry. "are you tired? we could always do this tomorrow, you know?" taeil suggested, wanting the best for doyoung's health.

doyoung quickly denied. "no, no. i've been waiting for this all day, i want to talk to you."

you see, doyoung and taeil were in a long distance relationship. they used to live together, but around five moths ago, taeil had to move to japan, where his mom was currently living. she had started getting sick, and taeil had to go and take care of her.

"alright," taeil said, smiling towards the other. "so, how was your day?" doyoung asked, rubbing his eyes. he then moved to go sit on his bed.

"it was alright i suppose. very long though," taeil sighed. he found it long without doyoung there to cuddle him.

"oh, i'm sorry baby. i wish i was there to cuddle you," doyoung said, sadness taking over his tone. "me too, babe," the older said.

for a couple more hours, they talked to each other, completely feeling happiness. they forgot about the fact that they were away from each other and focused on the fact that they were able to laugh together.

as taeil noticed the line being quiet, he smiled, noticing doyoung had indeed fallen asleep.

"good night baby, i love you lots," taeil whispered, softly smiling. he ended the call, feeling slightly upset to going back to silence without doyoung.

even though he wasn't there, taeil was still happy to talk to him every day.

a/n: i hope you enjoyed this oneshot!