038 | hyunlix pt. 2

angst
+
hyunlix

TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE

the door slammed right after hyunjin stumbled out the door. tears were falling down his face, and he felt empty. as if the alcohol he had in his system was suddenly not giving him a free feeling.

the boy kept sobbing as he walked further away from his ex boyfriend's house. "why hyunjin, why?!" he yelled at himself, mad that he now couldn't fix things.

hyunjin never intended for it to go this far. he never did. but he couldn't help it, and now, it's cost him the most important relationship he had.

the boy angrily walked over to the little park. he's gone there multiple times to clear his head. he sat on the bench, observing the dark silhouette of the bridge.

half of him was screaming at himself to go to the bridge, but the other half told him to fix his mistakes and get better. obviously not listening, he got up and walked to the bridge.

tears were streaming down his face, and he felt so incredibly empty. he stopped once he reached the railing, looking down at the water.

his reflection was lightly visible due to a lamppost that was near him. "pathetic loser. you lost the only thing you cared about," hyunjin said to himself.

he stood up on the railing, looking down at the intimidating yet inviting sight of the dark water. closing his eyes, he made one last wish, and he jumped off.

his body hit the water with a painful sound, the impact being made.

there, hyunjin took his life, because he had lost everything that had meaning to him.