011 | yugbam

comedy
+
yugbam

Yugyeom walked up to his high school, laziness in his steps

Yugyeom walked up to his high school, laziness in his steps. He truthfully hated school, but he would force himself to go every day so he could see his crush, Bambam.

The world they lived in was complicated. Half of the humans were mind readers, others were simply normal. Yugyeom was normal, sadly.

He had really wanted to be able to have the ability to read minds.

Yugyeom walked into the school, following the stampede of students. He made his way to his locker, and opened it, grabbing his stuff.

He closed it with a sigh, and looked around the halls to see if he could spot his best friend, Youngjae.

Hearing the familiar laugh, Yugyeom turned to see his best friend laughing with a senior, who's name was Mark. Yugyeom smiled, joining them.

"Hey guys" he greeted. "Hey Yug. How was your sleep? You told me you had trouble falling asleep. Are you okay now?" Youngjae asked.

Yugyeom gave a small nod, looking distracted. He was looking at Bambam, who was at the end of the hallway they were in.

Yugyeom looked at him, eyes full of love, anyone walking by would be able to notice the younger was completely whipped for Bambam.

Youngjae gave a knowing smile to Mark, raising his eyebrows. He's so whipped, holy crap! Mark heard Youngjae think.

Mark was born a mind reader, the only one in their friend group. The other two were jealous, but not for long.

*bell rings*

"I'll see you guys later! Bye" Youngjae said, turning to go to his math class. Yugyeom had english class, and his heart started beating faster as he remembered he had it with Bambam.

Once the students took their seats, the teacher came in, and started teaching. Then, Yugyeom got an idea.

He thought he would try to scare mind readers by yelling in his mind. Yugyeom quietly chuckled and decided to wait a little longer.

Finally came the time he wanted to yell. He yelled, the loudest he could too, in his mind hoping to catch mind readers.

As he did, he spotted Bambam flinching right as he screamed. Yugyeom panicked, and sunk low in his seat, trying to hide his embarrassment.

oops, sorry Bam!

Bambam's head turned to Yugyeom's direction and he sent the younger a warm smile, making Yugyeom blush.

-end-
389 words