054 | woosang

⁀➷ woosang (wooyoung & yeosang from ateez)

⁀➷ fluff

hands covered wooyoung's eyes quickly, scaring the boy. he flinched, not sure what to do, until he heard a familiar quiet laugh from behind him.

"i swear to god sang, what's your deal with scaring me?" wooyoung asked, exasperated. the older slightly chuckled, keeping his hands exactly were they were to begin with.

"um, why are my eyes covered babe?" wooyoung asked, confused at the sudden surprise. "just wait, you'll see soon," yeosang said to him before leading them both to the door.

"i'm taking you to the car, alright?" wooyoung nodded, grasping yeosang's arm. the older walked them both to the car, yeosang carefully placing wooyoung in the passenger seat.

he then made his way to the drivers seat, starting the car.

on the way to their mystery destination, wooyoung kept trying to come up with ideas of where yeosang could be taking them.

the car came to a stop, and yeosang once again helped wooyoung out. "can you take my blindfold off now? it's getting uncomfortable," wooyoung said, scratching a bit of skin that was underneath the material.

"yes," yeosang said, chuckling at his boyfriend. wooyoung took off his blindfold, and his eyes needed a minute to adjust to the sudden change.

once his vision finally got back to normal, he gasped at the scene in front of him.

they stood in front of a wooden gazebo covered in fairy lights in a private area near the water. wooyoung started at it with awe, smiling happily.

yeosang looked at his boyfriend lovingly, seemingly getting lost in his eyes. he too wore a big happy smile. "come on, let's go in," yeosang said, giggling and grabbing wooyoung's arm.

they walked into the gazebo, wooyoung finding it even more beautiful inside. yeosang led them to a bench covered in cushions.

"did you do all of this?" wooyoung asked, still not recovering from the surprise. the older nodded, holding the other's hand tightly.

"i wanted to take you out and remind you about how much you mean to me," yeosang explained, feeling tears well up in his eyes.

"oh, no, baby. don't cry," wooyoung said, feeling his heart break at the sight of yeosang in tears. "i just love you, so, so much woo," the older said, more tears falling.

"i love you too, more than anything," wooyoung said sweetly. once they both recovered, they sat quietly, holding hands and appreciating the silence of the night.

a/n: i don't know why i suddenly wanted to write a wooyoung x yeosang oneshot, but i'm suddenly interested in this ship.

also, thank you all so much for 106k!! you are all so amazing, and i thank every one of you who's read my book! <3

i'm thinking of making a new story. any ship ideas?