024 | hyunchan

fluff
+
hyunchan

Requested

Hyunjin sat in the practice room looking in the direction of his lover. Currently Stray Kids was having another practice for an upcoming comeback.

They were all tired, and in some way relaxing. Jeongin was sprawled on the couch, taking quick breaths. Seungmin was seated on the ground, tapping the floor, making random sounds. Felix was lying down, hid head in Changbin's lap while he and his lover were also located on the floor. Jisung was stretching with Minho, and Woojin was simply seated on the couch next to Jeongin. All seamed comfortably relaxed, except for Chan.

Hyunjin watched as Chan danced, trying to perfect a move he couldn't get right. Hyunjin watched as curse words quietly left Chan's mouth.

Hyunjin was snapped out of his daze by Seungmin's voice. "Hey Hyunjin hyung, if you stare too long, people will think you're weird"

Hyunjin jumped out of surprise and Seungmin laughed at his action. "Thanks Min"

Hyunjin went back to staring at his boyfriend and after a while, Chan noticed Hyunjin's permanent gaze.

Chan sent his lover a warm smile and Hyunjin blushed, sending him a warm smile back followed with a shy wave.

-end-
198 words

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't have a lot of inspiration...
Thank you so much for 9k views, I'm so happy you guys are reading my book! Don't forget to leave requests!