052 | sansang

⁀➷ sansang (san & yeosang from ateez)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

san and yeosang both sat in the library, leaning against a shelf of books that was hidden in the far back.

in his hands, san had a random fantasy book he picked out. in all honesty, he only came here because of yeosang.

seeing him excited over the smiplest things makes him so happy. so, whenever yeosang has cute reactions to moments in books, san feels his heart flutter in his chest.

the younger turned his head towards his boyfriend. yeosang had just gotten up from the ground, searching for another book.

san rolled his eyes playfully, looking up to gaze at his lover's concentrated face. yeosang hadn't seemed to notice san staring yet, and he pulled out a book from the shelf.

inspecting it, he hummed, finding it interesting. taking his original seat, he got ready to open his book when san put his hand over it.

yeosang looked over at his boyfriend questioningly, san finding his expression adorable. "can i hold you hand?" san asked, tapping his fingers against the book cover.

yeosang chuckled playfully. "of course, idiot," he said, taking san's hand in his. san smiled so big, anyone that would see him could immediately tell he was in love.

yeosang struggled to keep his book open with one hand, but none of that really mattered. san was there beside him, holding his hand so sweetly, he didn't have a care in the world.

"what do you say we go back home, hm?" yeosang questioned, looking over at his lover. "yeah, sure," he smiled, getting up.

hand still connected to san's, yeosang put back the book he was reading. they both left the library, saying goodbye to the librarian.

on the walk back, their hands lightly swung between them, fitting with the calm atmosphere around them.

they laughed together, san almost doubling over in laughter at something yeosang had said. the younger was happily skipping in front of yeosang, hands connected to each other.

seeing as san was skipping backwards, yeosang had many worries, but he let the younger be. after all, it put smiles on both their faces.

a/n: decided to do a double update, hope you enjoyed! 💓