010 | taekook

fluff
+
taekook

Taehyung sat on the floor, back against the mirror of their practice room

Taehyung sat on the floor, back against the mirror of their practice room. They had just completed four hours of non stop dancing.

Taehyung was tired and Jungkook, his boyfriend noticed it. "Hey Tae, are you tired?" He asked, walking over to his lover.

Taehyung only nodded and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook smiled and looked down at the boy.

'I'm glad it was you' he thought in his head. He gave Taehyung a kiss on the forehead and picked him up off the floor.

"Let's go to the dorm" He closed the door of the practice room and left BigHit. Once they got into the dorm, Jungkook placed his precious boyfriend down on the living room couch gently.

He was about to leave the room, when he got called. "Kookie... please stay with me" Taehyung said in a weak voice.

He walked back over to the couch. "One day I'll be sure to marry you Tae" he whispered to himself. Of course, Taehyung was too tired to hear.

Tae woke up and saw Jungkook leaning against the couch. "Hey babe?" Jungkook turned around to face Taehyung.

"Yeah?"

"I'm nervous" he said quietly.

"Why? For our upcoming concert?" Taehyung only nodded.

"What if I haven't practiced hard enough? What if I mess up the lyrics? What if I mess up the dance, or fall? Everyone would laugh at me and-" Jungkook cut him off by pressing his lips onto Tae's.

"Please stop" Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes. "You'll do amazing, trust me. You've never made mistakes before. What makes this performance different than other ones?" Tae looked down.

"I don't know" he trailed off. "I'm just nervous" Jungkook pulled him in for a hug. "Don't worry, you're gonna do great baby" he said in a reassuring tone.

-end-
299 words

A/N: Thank you so much for 100 reads!! Thank you for reading my stories! Please make sure to ckeck out my other works! <3