041 | junhao

⁀➷ junhao (junhui & minghao from seventeen)

⁀➷ pure fluff

the bright sun shone into the rectangular window, penetrating the small area that was not covered by the curtains.

junhui rose up from his slumber, his hand going to cover his eyes. he lightly groaned, not yet adjusting to the sudden sunlight.

the boy suddenly felt movement against him, and heard a light sigh. the sleepy boy next to him sat up, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes.

"morning, beautiful," junhui spoke, a bright smile painted on his face. minghao smiled too, finding it impossible not to when his boyfriend looked at him with that soft smile.

"morning, jun. hey! look, it's beautiful outside! why don't we have a pool day!" the younger spoke with excitement lacing his voice. junhui broke into a soft smile, seeing his boyfriend hop off the bed and peek out the window.

"the sky is clear, jun! and it's already really sunny, come on, we need to go outside!" he happily said, softly running towards their shared closet.

junhui let out a chuckle, getting off the bed slowly. he stretched himself out, joining his lover to find swimwear.

after choosing and changing, they both left to go downstairs. "i'll go put on some sunscreen, why don't you bring out some fruit?"

minghao nodded, walking to the kitchen. he opened the fridge, taking out some watermelon that was already sliced. he smiled, grabbing some apples too, walking away to join jun in the yard.

minghao and junhui both put on their sunscreen, obviously helping each other out with their backs.

without warning, junhui suddenly jumped into the pool, startling minghao, who was standing right next to him.

water splashed out of the pool, resulting in minghao getting soaked. "really, jun?" the younger asked, a tiny bit of annoyance in his voice.

"come on, you know you wanna get in too. you're already wet, so it's easier," junhui spoke, slightly smirking.

minghao rolled his eyes, and sat on the edge. his feet dripped into the water, the temperature slightly startling him. he saw junhui coming over to him.

the older swam over to him, and looked up at his lover. "it's gorgeous today," he spoke, softly holding minghao's hand.

the younger's cheeks flushed a bright red, and junhui smiled, knowing exactly how to fluster his boyfriend.

"but you're more gorgeous, baby," junhui added, only causing his boyfriend to blush way harder. the male let out a chuckle, appreciating the flustered state of his lover.

"come in with me, hao," junhui softly said, holding both the male's hands. the younger nodded, letting junhui bring him further into the water.

the coldness of the water when he first went in was chilling, but it got a little better after.

minghao smiled as junhui cupped his face as softly as ever. he looked into the younger's eyes, his own orbs shining with adoration.

"i love you so much baby," junhui spoke with so much fondness in his voice, minghao was sure he was melting at this point.

"i love you more, jun," minghao said with a smile. he put his hands around junhui's neck, letting the older wrap his own around his waist.

the couple spent the rest of the day chilling at their pool, laughing together sharing soft kisses and embraces, not wanting to be anywhere else.

a/n: any ship requests?

also, i tried a new layout for the top