020 | markhyuck

fluff
+
markhyuck

the majority chose cookie, which was fluff,, enjoy!

Mark sat on the balcony's sofa, Donghyuck resting on his lap. The younger had his head resting on Mark's lap, his eyes shut. He was enjoying the peaceful vening air.

Mark's hand would play with Donghyuck's hair from time to time, tugging at it a little.

The lovers were enjoying each other's company, even though they weren't speaking.

Mark looked down at his boyfriend, seeing his eyes were closed. The older smiled, enjoying Donghyuck's beautiful features.

Donghyuck slightly shifted in Mark's lap, making himself more comfortable, curling up.

Mark decided to hum a song quietly to help Donghyuck rest a bit. The youngest smiled, half asleep, enjoying this little thing Mark does often.

Donghyuck really appreciates everything Mark does for him, which caused him to randomly blurt out, "I love you"

Mark was caught off guard, but responded anyway. "I love you too baby" he replied, smiling.

Not very much later, Donghyuck fell asleep comfortably in Mark's lap. The older had his hands running through Donghyuck's soft locks once again.

"Good night, princess. I love you so much" Mark told his sleeping lover, pecking his cheek after. He carried Donghyuck into their shared bedroom and left him to rest, joining him soon after.

-end-
210 words