007 | changlix

fluff
+
changlix

Today was a pretty tiring day for Stray Kids

Today was a pretty tiring day for Stray Kids. They have been practicing since nine in the morning, only getting small, short breaks.  Currently, it's three in the afternoon. They had taken a break to stretch again. They all got a partner for stretching. Everyone except for Chan, who always stretched alone.

Changbin was pared up with Felix the very first time they decided to do this. They've been partners ever since. It's also ironic since the pair is dating too. They've been together for about a year and a half now. None of the members know about their secret. The two boys have always worried about their life as idols crashing down because of their secret.

After the stretching was done, they went back to dancing again. After a short time of dancing, Felix was feeling a little weak and light headed. Without knowing it, he fainted on the ground, causing the groups heads to turn and to run over to him. "Felix. Likseu. Felix are you awake?" Changbin asked. No answer was said from the boy. They all looked at each other worriedly. "I'll take him to the dorm" Changbin said while picking up Felix in his arms.

"Alright. Be careful. I'll let you stay with him to make sure he's alright when he wakes up." Chan said to Changbin. He nodded and walked out, with Felix in his arms.

Once he opened the door to the dorm, he made his way up the stairs and into his and Felix's shared room. He carefully placed Felix on the bed as if the younger was the most precious thing. As if he could break with one single touch gone wrong.

Changbin layed down on his own bed, waiting for Felix to wake up. After waiting for a while, Felix finally spoke. "It hurts" Felix said with a groggy voice. "Oh Felix. Finally you're awake. You made me worry so much!" Changbin said with his emotions changing.

Felix looked up at his boyfriend and smiled. "What?" Changbin asked, trying to hide a smile. "You care about me Binnie~" Felix said smiling. Changbin rolled his eyes, still not saying anything. "You're not denying anything" Felix said.

The younger stretched out his arms, asking Changbin to come cuddle with him. Understanding Felix, Changbin made his way to the said boy's bed. He layed down next to his boyfriend and cuddled up to him. He wrapled his arms around Felix's waist.

"I love you Binnie"
"Love you too Likseu" After Changbin said that, they both fell into a deep slumber, wrapped in each other's arms, full of warmth.

-end-
435 words