009 | chanbaek

high school au
+
chanbaek

Baekhyun jolted awake, and rushed out of bed after noticing it was 8:35, and he was late for school

Oh no, no no no. How could this happen!?

Baekhyun thought as he ran to the bathroom to shower quickly. He washed himself, and dried his hair. After brushing his teeth and fixing his hair, he ran to his closet to grab his school uniform.

He got dressed, and went downstairs to eat breakfast. He grabbed an apple and his backpack. After putting on his shoes, he raced out of the house and made his way to school as fast as possible.

Once the school came into view, Baekhyun sighed from relief.

Baekhyun is known as the nerd of the school. He always does his homework, studies for every test and has good grades. He's never been late before, so he's super stressed.

He arrived at school and cought his breath while his hands rested on his knees. He ran soon after and saw Chanyeol in the hallway.

Chanyeol was the opposite of Baekhyun in every way possible. He never does his homework and doesn't have good grades. He doesn't care about his attendance. All the girls and boys fawn over him because of his appearance.

Baekhyun walked over to his homeroom and opened the door. When he stepped into class, all eyes turned to him. Shocked faces were visible.

Baekhyun's late!?

Baekhyun never comes in late!

Whispers were heard, and Baekhyun couldn't help but feel awkward and uncomfortable. "Mr Byun, why are you late?"

The teacher asks with a tone of shock lightly in her voice. "I-I'm sorry Mrs Lee, I didn't mean to"

A moment later, the door opens and shows the one and only Park Chanyeol. Mrs Lee sighs and looks between Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Since you both came in late, I am giving you detention for two weeks" Mrs Lee said with annoyance laced into her voice.

Baekhyun gasped, detention for two weeks?!

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and walked to his seat, not giving a care. Baekhyun looked at the teacher, and she gave him a look that said 'sorry'.

Seriously, detention?! With Park Chanyeol on top of that?!

Baekhyun was sure he would dread the next two weeks.

-end-
374 words

Hello, I hope you're enjoying! If so leave a vote!