033 | woosan

fluff
+
woosan

Wooyoung woke up to sunlight shining in his eyes. He was quick to cover his eyes with his hand, blocking the sunlight from blinding him.

The boy shifted, turning in the opposite direction, and he was faced with the sight of his sleeping boyfriend.

A soft smile overtook his features, observing the way the golden sunlight shined on San's face, making him look more ethereal. Wooyoung's breath hitched, his heart beating extremely fast looking at the beautiful sight of his peacefully resting lover.

Trying his best to be stealthy, Wooyoung removed San's arm from around his waist, gently putting it down on the bed. He quietly got of the bed, grabbing random clothes, and going to the bathroom to change.

He only noticed he took one of San's hoodies when he was fully dressed, but he was too lazy to change. He found it cute anyways.

Wooyoung tiptoed down the stairs, noticing how the dorm seemed awfully quiet. He shrugged it off, figuring the members where tired from long promotions.

Once he made it to the kitchen, Wooyoung decided to make some breakfast for him and San. He got all of his ingredients, settling on the idea of eggs and toast.

Once he finished, he got a glass of water for San, and went back upstairs to their shared room. The male cringed when the stair creeked, hoping he didn't wake anyone up.

When Wooyoung pushed the door open, he was thankful to see San still in a peaceful slumber. Wooyoung smiled sweetly, admiring his boyfriend.

Deciding it's probably best to wake him, Wooyoung leaned down to face San. "Hey, it's time to wake up, love."

San shifted in his sleep, still not waking up yet. Wooyoung placed a soft peck to his lover's cheek, whispering in his ear to wake him. "Babe, get up."

San's eyes finally fluttered open, and he saw Wooyoung looking at him with a smile, and San found it impossible to not smile back.

"Morning sleeping beauty, how'd you sleep?" Wooyoung asked, chuckling at the end. "Pretty well, I always do when I cuddle you," San spoke with his smile never leaving.

Wooyoung's cheeks tinted pink, his hands flying to cover them as fast as possible. Unfortunately, San had already caught him. "Don't cover you face, Woo. You're beautiful," San spoke truthfully, trying to pry the other's hands off his face.

That statement only made Wooyoung blush harder, until he remembered about the breakfast he prepared for his lover. He let out a loud 'oh!', startling his boyfriend.

"I made you breakfast!" Wooyoung exclaimed cheerfully, and San watched him with loving eyes. "Thank you so much, baby."

-end-
442 words

A/N: hey guys, hope you enjoyed this oneshot. i've been so soft for ateez lately, and woosan make me  so soft, it's unreal.