025 | chensung

fluff
+
chensung

Chenle lay in Jisung's embrace, his head on the younger's chest, and legs tangled in his. Jisung's hand, playing with Chenle's soft locks.

The pair just layed there, enjoying each other's company. The lovers both wore smiles on their happy faces.

"Jisung, I love you" Chenle randomly blurts out, overwhelmed by the feeling of love he was getting.

Jisung turned around, facing Chenle. "I love you too baby. You're my world"

Chenle blushed, and covered his face with his sweater paws. Jisung grabbed Chenle's hands, taking them away from his face.

"Don't cover your face princess, you're beautiful when you blush" Jisung told his boyfriend, stroking Chenle's face with his thumb.

At that comment, Chenle's face flushed a darker red, and he burried his head in Jisung's chest, whining.

Jisung let out a cute giggle, his hand reaching Chenle's head. He ruffled Chenle's hair, smiling like an idiot.

"Chenle, look at me" Jisung cutely said, still wearing a smile. When Chenle didn't budge, Jisung moved away, Chenle falling into his arms.

Jisung sat him and his lover back up, and used his finger to raise Chenle's chin. They looked into each other's eyes, love surrounding them.

"You mean everything to me, I love you so much Lele" Jisung said, hugging his boyfriend tightly.

Chenle giggled, resting his head on Jisung's shoulder.

Both still seated on the bed layed down. Their legs tangled with each other's, and Chenle cuddled to Jisung.

The pair fell asleep, warmth engulfing the both of them.

-end-
257 words

A/N: I'm so soft now