068 | woozi x svt

⁀➷ woozi x seventeen

⁀➷ fluff/angst ??

⁀➷ requested

THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS LITTLE SPACE.

a secret that jihoon has been hiding from the rest of his band mates, is that he's a little. he keeps thinking that if he tells them, they'll laugh at him, or call him names and make fun of him.

it terrifies him, actually. the thought of having to tell his members scares him to unimaginable amounts. which is why he hasn't bothered to tell any of them.

unfortunately, that secret was soon going to be announced to all his members unwillingly. at first, when seokmin suggested they all watch a scary movie, jihoon didn't think much of it.

but a little while into it, he felt himself slipping into little space. he really didn't want this, but the jumpscares were too much for him.

suddenly, he started crying, catching the attention of the other members. this was unusual, seeing as jihoon didn't normally cry. "i'm scawed, hwelp," he quietly said, sniffing.

the other members were shocked and all looked at each other surprisingly. "ji, are you a little?" seungcheol asked, trying his best not to scare away the boy.

jihoon nodded, crying harder. seungcheol quickly took his hand, and guided him to his bedroom.

he gave jihoon a pacifier, and stayed by his side in case he needed anything. jihoon quickly fell asleep, drifting off to dreamland.

waking up, jihoon's heart stopped as he felt his pacifier in his mouth. he was embarrassed, and didn't feel like getting out of the bed.

"hey...how are you feeling this morning?" jeonghan asked from the doorway, a couple others behind him.

"i—i'm sorry—" jihoon quickly started. jeonghan interrupted, "there's nothing to be sorry for, okay. we accept you the way you are, remember that," he said, smiling warmly.

"thank you."

a/n: this is my first time writing a little space oneshot, so i apologize if i made any mistakes or got any information wrong. i hope you liked it, sorry if it was a little rushed