030 | banginho

fluff
+
banginho

Minho and his friends Felix and Hyunjin excitingly stared at the 3RACHA tickets in front of them. "Oh my god I'll see Chan!" Minho exclaimed, a huge smile on his face.

Felix was fawning over the fact that he would see Changbin, and Hyunjin was watching them freaking out over their huge crushes.

The concert would be in one week, and the boys were so excited. Minho had been thinking a lot about the fact that he would finally be able to see CB97 and look at his ethereal beauty in real life.

It was finally the day of the concert, and Minho had panicked over five times, his friends having to calm him down. They would leave in two hours, and Minho was freaking out over what to wear.

Felix and Hyunjin had already picked out their outfits. Felix wore a pair of black ripped jeans with a grey button down and a black sweater over it. Hyunjin wore a black shirt with black jeans and a leather jacket.

Minho was ruffling through his clothes, throwing some on the ground. When he went through all his clothes, he let out a frustrated groan.

"Wait Minho, let me pick out something, okay?" Felix finally said, not being able to stand watching his friend throw his clothes everywhere.

Minho let out a defeated sigh, and stepped over, letting Felix look through his clothes.

Felix stopped when he spotted a purple hoodie, eyeing it carefully. He suddenly held it up. "What about this?" He asked curiously, waiting for a reaction.

"Wow! That's actually pretty good" Minho exclaimed quietly, Hyunjin letting out an amused chuckle. Felix giggled, handing it over to Minho who put it on, along with black jeans too.

The boys were finally ready to leave, and Minho drove them to the location. During the ride, they would constantly freak out, excited to finally see their favourite idols.

When they arrived at the venue, they couldn't control their excitement. They were finally settled in their spot.

The 3RACHA boys stepped on stage, and the crowd erupted in screams. Minho was stunned at the beautiful outfit Chan was wearing, which made him look good.

'Well shit' Minho thought, 'He looks good'

During the concert, Minho had caught Chan looking at him a couple times, but he brushed it off, not thinking it was his intention.

"I want to thank you all for coming here tonight! I had lots of fun, and I enjoyed seeing you here" Chan spoke, and during his last sentence, his eyes made their way to Minho, sending him a wink.

The younger almost fainted, if it wasn't for Felix holding him.

That was the best concert of his life.

A/N: Well that was bad, sorry. Thanks for 14k too! I love you all <3