065 | minlix

⁀➷ minlix (minho & felix from stray kids)

⁀➷ angst/fluff

⁀➷ requested

felix walks along the beach, admiring the feeling of the sand running through his toes. he loved the sensation he was getting. with a bottle of sunscreen in hand, the australian boy walked back to where he and his boyfriend had placed down their items on chairs.

only, he noticed that there was a group of four girls standing closely to him, laughing with him and touching him slightly. their laughs were obnoxiously high pitched and sounded as they could break glass. one girls hands lingered on minho's chest, feeling up his abs.

felix felt anger and jealousy running through him. this was supposed to be a special outing where he and his boyfriend could enjoy themselves at the beach, but no, annoying girls had to ruin their fun.

felix huffed annoyingly, walking towards the scene. what pissed him off wasn't so much that the girls were laughing and touching him, but that minho was letting them. and even enjoying it.

before felix could reach minho, the girls left, not forgetting to wink at him and wave way too seductively. with loud steps, felix angrily walked over to the older boy.

"really?" he asked, beyond annoyed at his boyfriend right now. "h-hey lix," minho answered, shocked to see the younger looking at him.

"you let those girls flirt with you and touch you, minho! you didn't do anything about it and you were flirting back!" felix exclaimed, his eyes shooting daggers towards minho.

"i-i'm sorry. i'ts just a normal thing i do. i'm sorry lix," the other said sadly. felix breathed out. "whatever, just please try to not do that again, okay?" he asked, looking up at minho. the older nodded and hesitantly reached for felix's hand.

the younger didn't seem to want him to stop, so he intertwined their fingers. they both sat on their beach chairs, hands still clasped together.

for the rest of that day, minho didn't flirt back with girls that tried to get his attention, and he'd even ignore them sometimes, loving his boyfriends company much better.

a/n: hope you guys are having a great day/night ! <3