004 | nomin

fluff
+
nomin

Jaemin has always been self conscious about himself

Jaemin has always been self conscious about himself. From his hair, to the way he dresses, he always feels self conscious. Which makes him wonder, how in the world did he manage to get a boyfriend?

*Flashback*

Jaemin stood in front of his mirror in his room. He examined himself closely. He was wearing a black shirt, with a red design on the front, as well as some black skinny jeans with rips. Over his shirt, he threw on a flannel. Although his mom, and friends, Donghyuck and Chenle told him he looked good, he just didn't see it. "Come on Jaemin, there's no time to think about this anymore. We have to go to school" Donghyuck said and woke Jaemin up from his trance. He shyly nodded and followed his friends out the door.

Once the three boys arrived at school, Jaemin felt his stomach tightening and the nervousness crept in. His friends always told him to breathe and stay calm. He tried his best to do that. They entered the premises, and walked to their lockers which were pretty close to each others. Jaemin turned his head and saw the boy who made his heart flutter. Lee Jeno, the boy with the beautiful eye smile, stole Jaemin's heart.

Jaemin felt shy around him and he froze up whenever the boy would approach them. Jeno was quite good friends with Donghyuck, which means he sees Jaemin often. Jeno made his way over to the three boys. "Hey guys" Jaemin froze, but turned around to the boy who always puts a smile on his face. Jaemin couldn't control the smile that appeared on his face. "Hey Jeno"

*time skip*

Lunch arrived, and the four boys walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a table. Donghyuck's boyfriend, Mark joined them at the table and Donghyuck clinged to his side. Jaemin also noticed how Chenle's eyes were fixed on Park Jisung, who hung out with Renjun, and another chinese boy who's name was Winwin.

Jeno noticed that Jaemin was being quiet, and wasn't eating his food. That was normal for Jaemin to do, but Jeno was worried. He tapped the younger's thigh to grab his attention. Jaemin gulped and turned to Jeno. Jeno grabbed Jaemin's hand and took him away to an empty classroom.

"Are you okay?" He asked Jaemin. In all honesty he was incredibly worried. Jaemin wasn't eating his food, and Jeno was worried about his crush's health. "I-i'm fine Jeno" He stuttered. "You aren't eating. And you haven't been for a while. I'm worried Nana" Jeno looked at Jaemin with his eyes full of worry. "Why do you worry so much Jeno?" Jaemin asked, because he really was curious. This was were Jeno was going to go for it, not knowing what he'd get out of what he was about to say. "Because I like you Jaemin, I like you so fucking much, amd I'm truly worried. You never eat, and I'm scared you'll get sick because of that. You're beautiful Nana, and I don't want to see you go through pain"

Jaemin blushed at Jeno's words. "You l-like me?" He asked. "That's the only thing you got out of what I just said?" Jeno laughed, and Jaemin playfully slapped his arm. "Is anything going on?" Jaemin took a deep breath and explained. "I've just always been self conscious about myself. Sometimes it's the way my hair looks, or even the colour. Sometimes it's the outfit I'm wearing, or the way I tuck in my shirt. I'm just always worried and self conscious. I feel scared people are going to judge me, and make fun of me. Or point out my flaws or something" Jaemin explained to Jeno.

"I know you can't change that, but I want you to know you're beautiful the way you are Jaemin. I don't care about the way you look or what you wear. If you feel self conscious come to me okay? I'll never make fun of you, and I'll tell you how beautiful you are.

Right there in that classroom, was were the two boys confessed to each other and became boyfriends.

*flashback ends*

Jaemin smiled fondly at the memory of that day in the classroom, three years ago. Now, Jaemin's better, but he still feels self conscious. But whenever he does, Jeno is always there for him to cheer him up.

-end-
751 words

A/N: Hey! Should I make a story? I was thinking either Chensung or Jaeyong maybe. Should I make a story, or just keep doing oneshots?
Please comment!