029 | nomin

angst
+
nomin

requested

TRIGGER WARNING

Jeno stood in his bathroom, looking at his own reflection in the mirror. Pathetic, he would tell himself, snickering.

He made eye contact with himself through his reflection, and the voices in his head wouldn't shut up, telling him cruel things.

You don't deserve to live.

End it all, it'll be easier.

No one likes you.

Jaemin is taking advantage of you, he never loved you.

At the Jaemin statement, Jeno broke down, screaming, and throwing a punch to his reflection.

Later regretting his move, seeing as he had shards of glass in his blood-covered knuckles, amd the mirror had a huge spot covered in blood and cracks.

Jeno opened the cupboard next to the mirror, his eyes browsing the sight in front of him. There stood many bottles of pills, some bottles on the verge of emptiness, others full.

His hands reached for a random bottle, not caring what it was, and without looking at the name, he twisted the cap off.

His eyes were geeeted with the white pills, screaming and laughing at him. His tear strained eyes drifted off towards the bathtub, then his wrists.

Setting the pill bottle down with a loud bang, he walked over to the bathtub, filling it with water.

Once it filled up, he turned off the freezing cold water, and walked back to the counter. Throwing himself one last look in the broken mirror, he opened the drawer and pulled out a shiny blade.

He looked at it with fondness, and took thd pill bottle in his other hand. Jeno slowly walked over to the bath, setting down his items on the toilet seat cover.

He stepped into the bath, cringing at how cold it was, but he sat down anyway. The boy reached for the blade first, turning his arm to see his wrist.

There were already old cuts, some more fresh, lingering on his wrist. Jeno took the blade and dragged it along his wrist, and once he ran out of room, he cut the other wrist.

The water had turned red a long time ago, yet Jeno never seemed to care, as he reached for the pill bottle, pouring out a big amount.

Taking them all in his hand, he shoved them in his mouth, swallowing them after. Jeno closed his eyes, waiting for the pills to overtake him.

When he felt relaxed, his body relaxed, his eyes never opening again.

_________

Jaemin, who was in the local coffee shop, got a sudden call on his phone. He flipped it over, seeing Taeyong's contact name.

The boy answered, wondering what Taeyong had called for. "Hello?" Jaemin asked. "Jae"

Jaemin was confused. Taeyong sounded disvelished, and his voice was raspy, as if he was just crying.

"What is it Hyung?" Jaemin asked, worry overwashing him. Taeyong sniffled, scared to deliver the news to the younger.

"It's Jeno, he- he killed himself, Jaemin" Taeyong said, sobbing hard. Jaemin froze in his spot, not believing that his boyfriend would take his own life.