064 | jaeyong

⁀➷ jaeyong (jaehyun & taeyong from nct)

⁀➷ light angst/fluff

⁀➷ requested

taeyong was normally good at not breaking down and crying. usually, he would stop the tears from falling, and pretend everything was okay.

but today, the hate comments really got to him. all he wanted to do was watch their superhuman performance. he didn't think much of it when he scrolled down through the comments.

seeing positive ones made him smile, but that completely disappeared once he came across a hate comment with many likes.

taeyong's such a fake. he's always trying to stand out and be better than everyone.

he felt his heart stop as he read over the comment again and again. tears started forming in his eyes and he turned off his phone, throwing it on the other side of the bed he was sitting on.

sniffing, he put his head in his hands and started full on sobbing. all that was running through his head was that hate comment, echoing louder and louder.

hearing sobs coming from taeyong's room, jaehyun worriedly walked over to the door. he softly knocked, asking permission to come in.

"y-yeah, come in!" taeyong yelled from the other side, voice breaking. jaehyun opened the door quickly, worried for his lover.

"baby, what's wrong? i heard you crying," jaehyun said, walking towards the bed taeyong was sitting on. the older wiped his eyes. "n-no, i wasn't crying," he told his boyfriend, sniffling after.

"baby, please tell me what's bothering you. it pains me to see you like this," jaehyun sadly said. taeyong looked down at his lap, tears welling up again.

noticing this, jaehyun quickly took a seat next to his lover and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. taeyong subconsciously leaned into jaehyun's touch, his head burried in the younger's neck.

"am i trying to stand out f-from the others?" taeyong suddenly asked in between hiccups. jaehyun looked down at him. "of course not darling, why would you think that?"

taeyong sniffled, "because that's what people are saying about me." jaehyun felt anger bubbling inside him. "baby, don't listen to them. they have nothing better to do with their lives," he said, trying to stay calm.

the older nodded, head still in jaehyun's neck. "thank you jae," taeyong said, his tears starting to slow down. "no problem baby," the other answered, rubbing his hand on taeyong's back.

a/n: hope you guys liked this one <3

by the way, that hate comment was solely for the story. i don't mean any of that :((