062 | seongsang

⁀➷ seongsang (seonghwa & yeosang from ateez)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

seonghwa 💞:
hey baby, can i pick you up around 2 for a ice skating date? (a/n: i know it's not winter, just pretend it is for the story)
read: 11:29 am

me:
yeah sure, see you at two ❤️
read: 11:30 am

seonghwa 💞:
❤️
read: 11:30 am

yeosang smiled as he put down his phone on the couch he sat on. that is, until he remembered he absolutely sucked at ice skating.

oh my god, why did i agree to that?! i'm so stupid! he thought to himself. he lightly punched his leather couch, grabbing his phone, and walking to the kitchen.

he prepared himself a simple lunch, quickly making ramen and drinking tea alongside it.

while eating, he scrolled through his social media, seeing a bunch of different posts.

....

when one thirty approached, yeosang started getting ready. he took a quick shower, not bothering to style his hair as he was going to cover it with a beanie.

as an outfit, he put on simple but stylish grey sweatpants with a red sweater. he did some simple makeup, deciding not to cover his birthmark since seonghwa loved it so much.

hearing a ding from his phone, yeosang saw that seonghwa texted him telling him he was at his door.

yeosang smiled, grabbing his beanie and jacket. he put on his timberlands and opened the door to greet his boyfriend.

"hi baby," seonghwa smiled and hugged his lover. "hi hwa," yeosang replied, smiling just as big as his boyfriend.

the older lead yeosang to his car, driving them both to the ice rink. they picked out their skates, and yeosang couldn't help but feel really nervous.

trying to calm himself, he took deep breaths. "let's go!" seonghwa said happily, grabbing yeosang's hand and pulling him towards the ice.

he lead them both to the ice, stepping onto it unbothered. all while yeosang was nervously looking at the ice.

"are you nervous?" seonghwa asked when he noticed the younger not getting onto the ice. yeosang nodded shyly, slightly embarrassed.

"hey, love, it's okay. i'll help you," seonghwa said as he extended his arm towards yeosang. the younger took it, gripping hard as he slowly made his way onto the ice.

he was wobbly, but seonghwa always managed to catch him or prevent him from falling.

"thank you for helping me," yeosang said shyly, looking up towards his smiling boyfriend. "it's no problem. i'm your boyfriend after all," he said, winking at the end.

they both laughed, and seonghwa continued skating while pulling yeosang behind him.

a/n: i hope you guys liked this oneshot :)

i'm gonna call the new book 'melody' <3