015 | markhyuck

fluff
+
markhyuck

Donghyuck sat on the kitchen counter, feeling exhausted

Donghyuck sat on the kitchen counter, feeling exhausted. Finals were right around the corner and he was really stressed.

Donghyuck rested his hands on each sides of his legs and let out a sigh. His hand reached up to his hair, and he pulled on it, sighing again.

Mark, who had just woken up to notice his boyfriend wasn't beside him, walked into the kitchen and saw him on the counter looking stressed.

He walked over to his lover, and stood between his legs. "Hey, Hyuck, what's wrong?" Mark asks softly, while intertwining the older's hands with his.

Donghyuck didn't answer, and kept looking down at his lap. Mark tried again. "What's wrong, princess?" Donghyuck looked up at his worried boyfriend and his eyes started to get glassy.

"I'm just stressed about my finals Mark. I've been studying for so long, and I can't seem to retain any information. I'm trying so hard but nothing's working, I can't remember anything Mark. I'm going to fail" by the time Donghyuck finished, he was sobbing into Mark's neck.

Mark cupped Donghyuck's head and brought it up to face him. "Don't worry baby, you still have time, okay? I promise you know more than you think you do. If it helps, I'll be there when you study okay? You aren't going to fail, trust me"

Mark gave a kiss on Donghyuck's cheek, and embraced him in a welcoming hug.

"Thank you Mark" Donghyuck said as his head was burried in Mark's neck. "No problem princess"

-end-
252 words

Thank you all so much for 900+ reads. I love you!