066 | double b

⁀➷ double b (bobby & hanbin from ikon)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

bobby sat on a bench in the park, looking around, observing the activities going on around him. a group of four little kids ran around around the play structures, chasing after each other.

the boy smiled, feeling the light breeze fiddle with his hair. he was waiting for his date, hanbin to arrive. the two had already been on one date but they both took a liking in each other and decided to have another one.

feeling a hand on his shoulder, bobby quickly turned around to be met with hanbin's face. "hey there," bobby said happily, still a bit started.

hanbin chuckled, and smiled softly towards the other. "hi," he said before sitting down next to bobby.

"so, how's your mom? you mentioned she hurt her arm, is she okay now?" hanbin questioned, concern and curiosity lacing his voice.

"yeah, she's perfectly fine. thank you for caring," the other responded, intertwining his hand with hanbin's.

the younger blushed at the action, trying his best to hide it, but bobby noticed. he always found hanbin cute when he blushed, just like when they first met.

hanbin had been working a shift at the café he currently works at and bobby had been a customer that came right before they closed. he had flirted with hanbin, making him blush constantly.

"you're beautiful when you blush. in fact you're always beautiful," bobby smoothly said, giving hanbin's hand a squeeze.

hanbin giggled, looking out in the distance. the view was truly beautiful. many trees covered the area and gardens too.

bobby followed to where the other was looking, finding himself immersed in the view too.

"you're more beautiful you know," bobby said quietly, not failing to make hanbin blush.

a/n: oof, that was trash, sorry :(

i apologize for not updating recently, i have a lot going on. i also won't be as active starting monday until friday