071 | jeongmin

⁀➷ jeongmin (jeongin & seungmin from stray kids)

⁀➷ angst

⁀➷ requested

"i can't do this anymore, seungmin," jeongin said with a sigh. the older boy looked up, locking eyes with jeongin. "why not, huh?" he asked, slightly annoyed at the younger's behaviour.

"because, seungmin! you don't even treat me like i'm your boyfriend, you always go out and leave me alone. did it ever occur to you that you're hurting me?!" jeongin said, finally loosing it.

he had held this in for too long, and today was finally the day he would be honest about his feelings.

"well, i'm sorry i don't want to spend every walking minute with you! okay?!" seungmin replied, throwing his hands in the air.

jeongin took a deep breath, trying not to lash out at the boy he was once so in love with. "that's the problem though, you never spend time with me anymore! all you do is go out, do whatever shit you're doing, come back here and ignore me as you go to bed. then it just repeats itself the next day!"

seungmin snickered as he looked away. "whatever jeongin, this wasn't right to start with. you and i were never going to work out," the older said, a tone in his voice which jeongin wasn't fond of.

"just leave. get the hell out of here! we're over!" the younger exclaimed, harshly pointing his finger towards the door. "great, i was just leaving," seungmin sarcastically said, getting up off the couch they were seated on.

jeongin let out a deep sigh as seungmin left, slamming the door angrily. this was just never going to work out for them, and jeongin was glad he got out of that relationship.

a/n: this was actually really fun to write. i hope you guys enjoyed it <3