056 | markhyuck

⁀➷ markhyuck (mark & donghyuck from nct)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested (the account that requested never put a genre, so i chose fluff)

mark got the help of donghyuck's friend jaemin to help surprise him. the two were in a long distance relationship, but have never met in person, seeing as mark lived in canada and donghyuck in korea.

for the past three months, mark has been working extra shifts to earn more money. he wanted to fly in as soon as possible to surprise his boyfriend.

donghyuck had no idea that this was being planned, so when he woke up in the morning, he did his usual routine.

after getting out of the shower, the boy went to grab some clothes. he ended up choosing some black joggers and a grey t-shirt.

he styled his hair and went downstairs for some breakfast.

all while donghyuck was eating, jaemin was currently at the airport, waiting for mark. the boy fiddled with his phone, patiently waiting to see the older.

he felt a presence approaching him, and looked up to see mark. "hey, mark!" jaemin exclaimed, hugging the boy.

"hey there," mark answered, hugging the younger. "oh my god, i'm so excited for this! you have no idea," jaemin happily said, leading mark to the exit.

mark chuckled, "me too jae."

after finding a bus that wasn't too crowded, the two got on, finding seats towards the back.

the whole ride, mark was looking outside, observing the scenery. "it's really pretty," he said, eyes still focused on outside. "yeah, it really is," jaemin answered, looking outside as well.

when they were finally able to get off, jaemin was bubbling with excitement and mark felt rather nervous. i mean, this was his first time meeting his boyfriend in real life, what if he didn't want to be with him anymore?

mark unknowingly let out a sigh, capturing jaemin's attention. "anything wrong?" he asked, turning towards the older as he was still walking.

"i- what if donghyuck finds me boring in real life? or what if i'm not what he expects me to be? i-i really like him, but what if he doesn't want me anymore?" mark said nervously, running a hand through his hair.

"mark, don't worry. i promise you, hyuck is in love with you. he never shuts up about you. and don't worry, he wouldn't break up with you, he's not that kind of person. i understand he can be sassy and savage, but that wouldn't be like him," jaemin reassured, patting mark's back.

"ah! we're here!" jaemin exclaimed, gesturing to a house in front of them. it was quite beautiful. just the right size, with a beautiful garden surrounding the front. the path to the door was made of stone, and mark felt an inviting aura from the whole scenery.

he took a deep breath, walking up with jaemin.

"okay, so you're gonna hide while i talk to him, then i'll bring you out," jaemin said, walking up to the door. mark nodded, hiding to an area where donghyuck couldn't see him.

from his hidind place, mark heard jaemin ring the doorbell.

at the sound of the doorbell going off, donghyuck walked to the door and opened it. upon seeing his best friend, he smiled.

"hey jae, what brings you here?" he questions. jaemin smiled hugely, and the other looked at him confused.

"i have a surprise for you, and i know you'll love it," jaemin said excitedly. donghyuck looked at him, "well what is it?"

jaemin backed away from the door, grabbing mark from his hiding place. "surprise!" jaemin exclaimed, making jazz hands towards mark.

donghyuck froze in place, mouth agape. he couldn't believe this. "hi baby," mark said, which immediately made the younger run towards him and jump into his arms.

jaemin backed away, giving the couple some space.

mark spun his boyfriend around, gripping him tightly. "oh my god, i can't believe you're here mark," the younger said, tears welling up.

"no, no, don't cry baby," mark told him, hugging him tighter. "i didn't expect you, and now i look like crap. i mean look at you," hyuck said, pointing to mark's slightly more fancy outfit.

he had put on black ripped jeans along with a silky button up shirt.

"it's okay, what you're wearing doesn't matter to me baby, what matters is that we're here, together," mark says, running his hand through the younger's hair.

"i love you so much mark," donghyuck says, kissing the older boy. pulling apart, mark smiled and said, "i love you too, so so much."

a/n: sorry for the lack of updates, i hope you enjoyed this one <3