012 | daejae

light angst/fluff
+
daejae

Youngjae was seated on his bed, feet dangling, almost touching the brown wodden floor

Youngjae was seated on his bed, feet dangling, almost touching the brown wodden floor. Tears fell from the boy's eyes, and they wouldn't stop. No matter how hard he tried to stop, his tears would only fall quicker.

Lately, Youngjae has been struggling with body issues, and often finds himself crying alone in his room.

Daehyun, noticing the absence of his boyfriend downstairs, went to check on him.  He walked up the stairs, and checked their shared bedroom.

"Jae...you in here?" Daehyun asks, softly. There was a short silence. He heard sniffles, and entered the room, worried.

He's met with the sight of his boyfriend crying on his bed, looking sad. His heart stopped, and he felt pained looking at his boyfriend so vulnerable. "Jae, why are you crying?"Daehyun asks, sitting next to his boyfriend, and putting an arm around his shoulder. "I-I..."

"Hey, take deep breaths"

Youngjae does so, and Daehyun looks over at him. He sees his red,, puffy cheeks. "What's wrong Jae?"

Youngjae only breaks down in to louder sobs after Daehyun's question. He lays his head in the crook of Daehyun's neck.

At this point, Daehyun's shirt was soaked with tears, but he didn't care. All he wanted was for his boyfriend to be okay, and for him to feel better.

"Baby" he softly says, moving so Youngjae's face would be in front of his.

"What's on your mind princess?"

"It's just that I'm so ugly Hyun. There's absolutely nothing beautiful about me, and I don't know what you see in me. I'm fat, and I just-"

He cries harder, and Daehyun comforts him. "Don't say that Jae. You're absolutely beautiful and none of that is true. You're amazing, and in no way ugly. I love you, and it pains me to hear you say such things about yourself. I wish you would see things through my eyes, then you would see how beautiful you are"

Youngjae smiles softly. "Thank you..."

Daehyun presses a kiss at the top of his head, stroking it after. "No problem. Come to me if you feel like this again. Okay baby?"

Youngjae nods, and smiles at his boyfriend.