042 | binsung

⁀➷ binsung (changbin & jisung from stray kids)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

changbin sat at his studio, earphones covering his pierced ears. his head was slightly bopping to the melody playing from the track he just started.

after listening to it two times, he picked up his lyrics book, and started lightly rapping along with the beat to see if it would fit.

satisfied with the outcome, he wrote down what his plan was.

hearing a light knock on the doorframe, changbin looked up, spotting his boyfriend. "hey sung," he said, smiling softly.

"you missed dinner," jisung said with an adorable pout. changbin gasped, looking over at the clock. he had indeed missed dinner, and by four hours, too.

"i-i'm so sorry, sung. i was engrossed in producing, i lost track of time. i'm sorry," changbin sadly said, getting up off his chair.

he walked over to jisung, embracing him in a hug. "i know how you can make it up to me!" jisung said, smiling wide.

changbin raised his eyebrows curiously, waiting for the younger to continue. "cuddle me while we do a disney movie marathon," jisung said, looking at his boyfriend.

"i could never say no to that," changbin stated with a smile. he walked back to his computer, saving his work, and turned off the lights.

he grabbed jisung's hand, intertwining them. they both wore smiles as they walked back to their apartment.

for the rest of the night, they cuddled and watched many disney movies, just as jisung wanted.

a/n: i hope you liked it! if not, feel free to request again