039 | woosan

woosan
+
fluff

prom is coming up in three weeks and the whole school was starting to blow up about it. many people started asking their crushes or lovers to go with them, and everyone started getting excited.

except wooyoung. he was never a big fan of prom season, and seeing as the only person he wanted to go with was getting asked out multiple times a day, he was not really looking forward to that night.

his friends had convinced him to go, and they promised him he'd end the night having danced with someone. wooyoung had scoffed at that. he wasn't interested in dancing with anyone other than choi san.

although, wooyoung knew he would go for a popular girl, he isn't gay. many times, he was walking down the hall and just had to overhear a girl confessing to him. it made him disappointed really, and he badly wanted to go with san, but he knew san would make fun of him.

with his head down, he walked to his english class, trying not to look at the decorations on people's lockers.

he was dreading english class, because that's one of his two classes with san, the other being chemistry.

all the students took their seats, and the teacher started to teach. wooyoung was writing down all the information he could.

what he didn't know was that a certain choi san was staring at him. san has had feelings for wooyoung since the other walked passed him in freshman year.

his heart kept racing when he was near the other, causing him to turn down all confessions that weren't wooyoung. he either told them he wasn't interested, or that he liked someone else.

all the girls tried figuring what other girl san liked, but he didn't even like that gender and it made him chuckle.

ever since prom season started, wooyoung has been on san's mind nonstop. san badly wanted to confess to wooyoung ever since he caught the younger looking at him in class.

the feelings san has for wooyoung are getting stronger, and he needs to express them.

when class ended, san waited for wooyoung, and when he saw him, he pulled the younger away to a secluded place.

"um san, w-what are we doing h-here?" wooyoung asks, a little worried. he looked around himself. they were in the garden, alone.

"i-i'm sorry if this is sudden wooyoung," san began, taking a seat next to the boy who makes his heart race.

"but, i really really like you, like a lot. and, i don't want you to think i'm joking, because i've liked you since freshman year. i-i was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me?" san asked shyly.

wooyoung was taken aback, covering his blushing cheeks. he couldn't believe this. "a-are you serious?" wooyoung asked to make sure. san nodded shyly.

"then of c-course i'll go to prom with you," wooyoung happily said. san wrapped his arms around wooyoung's waist, and the other did the same, but around his neck.

san softly kissed the top of wooyoung's head, smiling at the fact that he finally got the boy he'd wanted for so long.

a/n: sorry for all the woosan, they're just too cute