047 | minsung

⁀➷ minsung (minho & jisung from stray kids)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

feet hit the sidewalk as a happy couple took their steps, the crisp, chilly winter air nipping at their noses and cheeks.

the two boys walked alongside each other on the sidewalk. occasionally, the sound of cars passing by would take over the silence, but it wasn't long lasting.

seeing as it was night time, lights were shining left and right. the illumination coming from around them shone into their eyes, making it look like they were sparkling.

they might as well be, because both boys were so in love with each other, it was obvious to any stranger passing by.

the younger boy wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a puffy grey jacket, and the older wore blue jeans with a green jacket.

their hoods were on, and they wore a mitten on the hand that wasn't busy holding their lover's.

jisung, the younger, looked over at minho. he smiled softly, admiring the beautiful features of his boyfriend being showcased by the city lights.

minho smiled back, finding jisung just as equally beautiful. "you know, i think you're the most beautiful person i've ever seen, minho," jisung said, interrupting the comfortable silence previously surrounding the couple.

minho smiled towards his boyfriend, giving his hand a little squeeze. "no jisung, you're the most beautiful," minho answered truthfully.

with that statement leaving minho's lips, jisung blushed a beautiful shade of light scarlet. minho found him so adorable when he blushed. it was just so precious in his eyes.

once jisung got over the little embarrassment, he looked up at his boyfriend. "thank you min, i'm really happy with you, y'know?" he said shyly.

minho giggled, his unique sounds filling jisung's ears. "i'm really happy with you too baby," minho smiled, kissing jisung's temple.

they both continued to walk, silence following after that moment. of course, it was all comfortable and peaceful.

their hands swung, obtaining a small amout of heat from that action. both boys enjoyed the silence of the night, and the beautiful city lights.

everything was so beautiful, and they had never felt so happy to experience something like that together.