075 | jeongchan

⁀➷ jeongchan (jeongin & chan from stray kids)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

jeongin pouted while pulling up a blanket, further more covering himseld. he felt warm, yes. but this wasn't the kind of warmth he wanted.

the warmth he craved was the one of his boyfriend, chan. but right now, chan was away at work and wouldn't come back until the afternoon.

so, jeongin cocooned himself and waited for chan to arrive. he spent time scrolling through his phone, and even at one point, he was looking through his and chan's photos. 

he smiled all throughout the time he was looking at the photographs, but once they came to an end, jeongin felt sad again.

once he heard the door open and close, his sadness turned into joy. "angel, i'm home," chan spoke from downstairs. jeongin happily got out from under the blanket and ran downstairs.

he saw chan smiling at him, and he felt so much content. "hey channie," jeongin happily said, jumping in his arms.

chan giggled, ruffling jeongin's hair. "hi angel, how was your day?" the older asked, now holding hands with his lover.

"boring, i wanted to cuddle you but you weren't there," jeongin said sadly, holding onto chan's hand more tightly.

"aw, i'm sorry angel, how about we cuddle now then," chan suggested with smile. jeongin nodded excitedly and followed chan up to their shared room.

they both got under the blanket jeongin was previously using for warmth. the younger cuddled himself into chan, while the older was running his hand through jeongin's hair.

they were both happy in that moment, nothing bothering or worrying them. all they felt was their love for each other.

a/n: hope you liked this one <3