013 | yuwin

angst
+
yuwin

TRIGGER WARNING : DEATH

Yuta sat on his porch, Sicheng in his arms

Yuta sat on his porch, Sicheng in his arms. They were cuddled up together, watching the night sky. They both wore smiles on their faces, none wanting this to end.

Sicheng looked at the time on his watch.

He got up, Yuta looking at him with confusion in his eyes. "What are you doing?" He asks.

Sicheng looks up. "I forgot to do the groceries when you were gone. I'll go now" He says rushed.

Yuta looks at him weirdly. "I can go with, if you want..." He says slowly, still confused. Sicheng quickly shakes his head.

"N-no! It's fine..." Sicheng says quickly, looking down after. He runs out, into the house, and goes downstairs. Yuta follows after him.

He watched Sicheng put on his black vans, and black coat. He watched him put on his beanie.

'Why is he wearing a jacket and hat if it's summer?'  Yuta asks himself. At this point, the Japanese was beyond confused.

Sicheng grabs the doorknob, not sparing a glance at his confused boyfriend. He opens the door, running out, slamming it behind him.

Yuta quickly exits the house too, keeping a close eye on wherever his boyfriend was running off to.

He made sure to follow close, but not too close. Close enough, so Sicheng wouldn't notice, and he could still see the Chinese males direction.

Sicheng stopped at an alleyway, Yuta stopping too. 'I knew he was lying. Why would he lie?'

Yuta watched his boyfriend's actions closely.

A man came into view, approaching Sicheng. He was dressed in all black, tattoos covering his neck, arms and a little of his face. He had red hair.

'What is he doing with my Sicheng?'

The man handed something to Sicheng, quickly so it wasn't obvious. Sicheng passed some money to the man. 'What is he doing?"

At that moment, Yuta freaked out. What if Sicheng was a drug addict? What if he lied to Yuta this whole time. What if he's in a gang? Or involved in a drug scandal?

Yuta quietly gasped.

The man in front of Sicheng walked away, and the Chinese male walked over to someone else, not far away from where he just was.

He handed over what he had in his hand. The man patted Sicheng's shoulder, telling him something Yuta couldn't make out.

Yuta got a bad feeling in his stomach. What was Sicheng doing?

Sicheng and the man smiled to each other and he walked off.

Yuta then heard something behind him. "What are you doing here?" Said a voice he didn't know. He turned around and saw a man, who was very tall, and dressed in all black attire.

He was covered in tattoos, and piercings. Yuta gulped. "I said. What are you doing here?" His voice was stern, and Yuta started shaking in fear.

"I-I..." he tried, but nothing came out.

The man reached into his coat, and pulled out a gun. Yuta wanted to run away, but his legs were frozen in place. He closed his eyes, and heard the gun fire.

Sicheng, hearing the sound too, turned around, and saw Johnny, looking down at someone. He quickly walked over to see what happened.

"Johnny! What happe-" Sicheng froze. He saw his boyfriend, dead on the ground. Tears started to fall from his eyes.

"What did you do Johnny?!" He screamed. "I-I'm sorry. I though he was a random person"

"That's my boyfriend. You killed my boyfriend..." Sicheng sobbed.

'Why did I go out tonight?' Sicheng was never going to forgive himself.

-end-
593 words

A/N: I'm sorry😭
If you want to, check out my chensung story. I update evey week, once or twice. It would make me happy if you did❤️