003 | junhao

fluff
+
junhao

fluff+ junhao

Author's POV

Today, Seventeen had a day off and all members were glad. Most of them slept in because they were practicing for their comback. Jun had not been able to sleep lately because ge was nervous.

Of course Minghao, his boyfriend had noticed the dark circles around Jun's eyes. He wanted to bring it up, but was worried that Jun would push him away. Currently it's five in the morning, and Jun is in the living room, reading a book Minghao got him. He was listening to relaxing music in his earphones. He was hoping that it would help him fall asleep. He was wrong. He closed his book and turned off his music. Jun let out a sigh of boredom. He walked over to the kitchen and took out a pot. He poured water into it and settled it on the counter.

He turned on the stove and sat on a kitchen chair, waiting for the water to boil. Jun started overthinking and getting nervous again, so he took out the packet of ramen he needed. Once the water was ready, he put the ramen into the water and added the spices he wanted. It was about five forty five when he put his bowl on the table. He started eating, and in a flash he finished it all.

He got back on the couch and layed down. He took out his phone and turned it on. His lockscreen was Minghao giving him a piggy back and they both wore big smiles. He smiled, remembering how many times they retook the picture for Jun. Jun unlocked his phone and opened a random app. After getting bored again, Jun decided that he'd try falling asleep. He tried hard, and was finally able to sleep. Jun woke up to the sound of loud voices.

He opened his eyes and looked at the direction of the noise. All the members were awake, and in the kitchen or at the table. He got up and stretched his body. Jun walked over to the kitchen still sleepy. "Ah Jun! You're finally awake" Seungkwan says, looking up from the eggs he was cooking. "Oh yeah. How long was I sleeping for?" He asked. "I'm not sure. But right now, it's ten" Seungcheol says. Jun widened his eyes. "Really?" He asks. All twelve of them nodded their heads. "Anyways, would you like some eggs and pancakes Jun?"

He nodded his head and sat down next to Minghao. "Morning Junnie" he whispered in Jun's ear. They still didn't tell the members they're dating yet. "Morning Min" Minghao was the only one to notice Jun's smile was forced. "Hey Jun, are you alright?" He asked, grabbing all the members attention. Since Jun felt much pressure on him, he switched to Chinese instead. "No. Not really" he answered. "What's wrong Jun?" Minghao looks at him and Jun looks as if he's about to cry. "Just this comback is really hard for me and I'm tired. I can't get the dance moves right and I keep messing up. Min, I'm not good enough, I shouldn't be in the group" Jun said, sobbing his eyes out. The members were still listening, even though they had no idea what they were saying. "Jun. Don't say that. You're perfect and you belong here. We're the China line. Who would the China line be without my partner?" Jun smiled weakly. "I don't want you to think you don't belong in the group. Everyone makes mistakes in life. It's normal Jun. If you want, I can help you with the dance moves, but you should stop worrying about not being good enough baby" Minghao made sure to say the last bit quietly.

Jun smiled and pulled Minghao into a tight hug. "Thank you Min. You're always there for me" Jun whispered to his ear. Minghao smiled in response. They pulled away, and the members bombarded them with questions. "What were you talking about?" Dino asked. "Are you okay?" Woozi asks. "Did something happen?" Jeonghan asked. "Guys stop. He's going to freak out if you don't quit it" Minghao said. They all nodded. "He's just stressed and worried okay?" They nodded again. He pulled Jun into another hug, and didn't want to let go. "China line is so cute~" Mingyu squealed. Both Chinese boys blushed into the hug. "Wait, didn't Minghao say "baby" when he was talking to Jun. Or was it just me?" Hoshi asks.

Jun and Minghao freeze. "Yeah, I heard it too" Joshua adds on. "Me too" Wonwoo says. The all looked at the two for answers. "Okay, yes I did say it. Happy?" Minghao says. "Why would you though?" Dokyeom asks. "Because they're dating. Wait you're dating?" Seungkwan realizes in the middle of his sentence. "Wait. Are you two dating or what? I'm confused" Woozi asks scratching his head. "Yes. We're dating" Jun confirms. All members eyes were widened at the sudden news. "This isn't a joke right?" Vernon asks. "Vernon. Honey. It's not April" Seungkwan says holding his hand. "So this is real?" Seungcheol says, making sure. "Yes. I promise" Minghao says. "You're not mad right?" They both ask in unison. "No. Not at all" They all formed a circle, and hugged eachother. "How long have you two been together?" Hoshi asks. "Two years" Minghao answers casually. "What? How did you manage to hide it from us for that long?" Seungcheol asks. "We're good" Jun says, giving Minghao a peck on the lips.

-end-
914 words

A/N: Feel free to comment and vote on my stories! Thank you for reading. What did you think? Please comment!