045 | yunsang

⁀➷ yunsang ( yunho & yeosang from ateez )

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

during the seven months yunho and yeosang have been together, yeosang noticed how possessive yunho was towards him.

obviously, he was possessive in a cute way. for example, yunho always wants to sit beside yeosang during a vlive. or even, he always wants yeosang to sit on his lap when they have talks, or movie nights.

today was a day where yunho simply was a little more possessive than usual.

as the boys got ready for their vlive, yunho pulled yeosang by the sleeve, making him yelp. the older sat down, pulling yeosang to sit down beside him.

the older put his hand on yeosang's shoulder, holdings him in a tight grip.

the live started, and over the course of it, yunho kept his arm around yeosang's shoulder, and he felt the younger melt into his touch. they both smiled for the whole time.

once it finished, all the members retreated to their designated rooms. yunho and yeosang were the only ones left in the living room. they both got up, yunho pulling the other into a hug as soon as they were up.

yeosang smiled into the hug, noticing yunho acting slightly more possessive than usual.

as they pulled away, yunho spoke softly to his boyfriend. "i love you yeosang." the younger smiled, taking his lover's hand in his. "i love you more, yunho," he said, smiling to the other boy.

they both went into the direction of their separate rooms, but yunho softly grabbed yeosang's arm, bringing the boy to the direction of his room.

"why?" yeosang asked, slightly confused. "i wanted to sleep beside you tonight, idiot," yunho spoke softly, chuckling towards the end.

"oh, okay then." yeosang had put on a pair of pyjamas earlier, so he just slipped under yunho's covers, waiting for the other to come join him.

when he did, he protectively wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "good night sang," yunho softly said, barely above a whisper.

"night, yunho," the younger replied, falling asleep with a smile on his face.

a/n: i hope you liked it, and i'm sorry if it's not what you wanted.

also, i can't wait for june 10th!

...

on a different note, i might be less active on writing in this book because i have exams soon, so i'll probably be updating less. i'm still going to read a little, just not write.