019 | markson

angst
+
markson

Mark stood sneakily behind a wall, secretly watching his crush, Jackson laughing with Jaebum.

Mark knew Jackson had feelings for Jaebum, and his heart broke evry time he saw the two laughing, or simply beeing close.

Mark was jealous.

He knew better than to tell Jackson about his feelings, or to separate the two. He couldn't do that to his best friend.

Even though it was breaking him to see the pair laughing, and being happy together, he knew that being supportive of Jackson was much more important than letting stupid feelings get in the way.

Mark sighed, and left to the cafeteria. He saw his close friend, Jaehyun sitting at a table, talking with his boyfriend, Taeyong.

He decided to join them, and walked over to the table. Jaehyun noticed, and waved him over. "Hey Mark"

"Hi Jaehyun. Hey Taeyong" Mark greeted to the couple. Taeyong smiled.

"So, how's it going with, you know..." Jaehyun said quietly. Mark sighed, and looked down at his hands, fiddling with them.

"They seem to really like each other..." Mark said sadly. He felt tears brimming at his eyes, and he looked up, blinking to get rid of them.

"Sometimes, you love people that don't love you back. Sometimes, love doesn't work out..."

-end-
208 words

A/N: thank you so much for 3k !! If you want to check out my other works, I'm working on a Chensung story called convenience store. Please check it out <3