067 | kinan

⁀➷ kinan (kino & yanan from pentagon)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

sorry it took so long :((

yanan sat next to jinho, pouting slightly as he talked about his crush on kino. "i just like him so much, but i don't think he'd ever like me back," yanan told the older, sadly sighing at the end.

jinho just looked at the younger, while knowing himself what kino's true feelings towards yanan were. in reality, kino really liked yanan. like, a lot. but yanan unfortunately didn't know that.

"just try your chances, you never know," the older replied, wiggling his eyebrows. yanan playfully smacked him, scoffing in reply.

as cheesy as it sounds, jinho came up with a plan to get yanan and kino together.

"here's the plan. on tuseday, i'll convince all the members to go out, and you'll stay back with kino. it'll be the perfect opportunity to confess to him," jinho said, making sure everything was clear.

yanan nodded, nervousness lingering in his chest.

...

tuseday finally came which ment yanan was going to try the plan jinho came up with. all day, he was feeling so nervous, he could barely function.

once all the members were out of the house for sure, yanan made his downstairs way to the living room. there, he found kino sitting on the couch, flipping through a magazine.

he approached the other, sitting beside him on the couch, but leaving enough room for it not to be awkward. "hey kino," the older told him, smiling through his nerves.

"hey yan, how are you?" kino replied, smiling as well. he put down his magazine on the table, facing the older. yanan also didn't miss the caringness in his voice, making his heart melt.

"to be honest, not really great," he said, letting out a breath he was holding. he had to really fight with himself to not back out at this moment. "what's wrong? if you don't mind me asking?" kino carefully asked, genuinely worried for the other.

"i need you to just sit through all i have to say, and not run away, okay?" kino nodded. "i—i really like you. and, i kept telling myself 'don't do this, yanan, you'll obviously make a fool out of yourself' and i really thought so. it was so hard for me not to back out of this honestly. and i just hope you won't yell at me or anything. just tell me you don't like me back and we'll be done."

"wait, why would i tell you i don't like you too. i obviously do," kino responded, smiling to the other. "what?"

"yeah, i like you too yan. at times, it probably seemed like i didn't, but i really do," he smiled all throughout the time he talked.

"oh my god, i'm so glad! i would've embarrassed myself so bad," yanan said, tears of joy falling from his eyes. he tackled kino into a hug, making him fall lightly onto the arm of the couch.

they both shared laughs, glad it all went well.

a/n: hey guys. i'm so so sorry for not updating recently. i hope i haven't disappointed any of you. to be honest, sometimes i put off requests that are specific because i'm afraid of it not being what the person expected, so i'm sorry if this didn't quite meet your expectations. i hope you guys understand, and i'm truly sorry.