048 | jaeyong

⁀➷ jaeyong (jaehyun & taeyong from nct)

⁀➷ fluff

jaehyun looked up at the clear bright sky from behind his sunglasses. the sun was shining, the rays hitting him in the face.

jaehyun smiled, appreciating the warmth he was feeling. as the boy felt arms creep around his waist, he got startled, and slightly jumped up from where he was sitting.

looking behind him, he spotted his fiancé looking at him with a bright smile on his face.

"hey babe," taeyong said, stroking jaehyun's arm. "hi," jaehyun replied lovingly, looking up at the sky again.

taeyong followed his line of vision, looking up himself. "it's beautiful today, isn't it?" taeyong pointed out, his hand going to jaehyun's to hold it.

"yeah, it really is," jaehyun agreed, giving taeyong's hand a little squeeze. the younger male suddenly got an idea and jumped to face taeyong.

the older was a little startled, but smiled, laughing at his fiancé's adorable habit. "i know what we should do today," the younger said excitedly.

"what?" jaehyun looked over at him, smiling wider. "let's get ice cream," he says, starting to pull taeyong inside the house.

taeyong chuckled, following jaehyun all the way to the front door. once out of the house, taeyong locked it, and they both walked to the ice cream store.

on the way there, the couple walked hand in hand, laughing and giggling together. they talked about random things, enjoying each other's company.

finally arriving, taeyong pulled open the door. jaehyun felt happiness right as he saw all the choices in front of him.

"hello boys, what can i get for you today?" the waitress asks from behind the counter. taeyong was the first to order, getting mint chocolate chip.

jaehyun ended up deciding on vanilla caramel in the end.

both got there ice creams and decided to go sit in a booth. they sat in an adorably decorated booth, peacefully eating their ice cream together.

they both enjoyed their time there, enjoying ever second with each other and every spoonful of ice cream.

a/n: i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i'll let you all know that this'll probably be my last update for the rest of the week. i have my exams i need to study for, and i don't want writing to distract me. anyways, to others who have exams too, good luck!

also, we're almost at 100k, what?! this is so amazing, and i love all of you guys so much! thank you