051 | yungi

⁀➷ yungi (yunho & mingi from ateez)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

yunho stood on the balcony, elbows against the railing. he breathed in, appreciating the quiet of the night. the stars were shining almost as brighly as the lampposts and car lights.

the boy smiled, absentmindedly fiddling with his fingers. he suddenly felt an arm around his shoulder, making him jump.

he turned to see mingi laughing. "hey! that's not funny, you know," yunho said, lightly slapping the other. although, he couldn't help but join in on the laughter.

both spent a good five minutes laughing their lungs out. once they calmed down, mingi turned towards yunho.

he sent his boyfriend a warm smile, his heart fluttering at the sight of yunho looking so effortlessly beautiful.

"i love you so much, you know that?" mingi says, still wearing his big smile. yunho chuckles lightly. "of course i know. and i love you too," he says, pulling the younger into a hug.

mingi, slightly startled, wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. yunho smiled, feeling mingi's head tucked into his neck.

as the night progressed, the lovers looked at the stars, holding each other's hands. they shared many laughs and kisses, enjoying every second they shared.

when they both decided they were finally going to bed, mingi pulled yunho along into their apartment.

they fell asleep under the warm blankets, cuddling each other, both wearing smiles.