070 | haewin

⁀➷ haewin (haechan & winwin from nct)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

donghyuck nervously gripped the bouquet of roses he was holding in his hand. as he paced back and forth in his room, he kept mumbling to himself. "it'll be okay. he likes you...i think..."

the boy face palmed himself, sighing loudly. "i can't do this, i can't do this, i can't do this," donghyuck kept repeating as the feeling of nervousness in his chest only grew.

he was planning on confessing to his crush that he liked him. the boy had been crushing on him since they were childhood friends, and he finally decided that today would be the day he confessed.

he had already texted sicheng, so there was no going back now. as he stared at his phone screen, donghyuck bit his lip nervously. he watched the time on his phone.

it felt like forever until one minute passed, since he was still preoccupied with anxiety and that unsettling feeling in his stomach.

getting really nervous and agitated, donghyuck started to bounce his leg up and down to try and calm his nerves. but that didn't seem to work because he heard the sound of the doorbell.

snapping towards the door of his room, donghyuck's feeling only grew bigger. he really wanted to back out now, but he couldn't.

sighing, he got up off his bed and grabbed the flowers. as he approached the door, he hid the bouquet behind his back.

taking one last deep breath, donghyuck opened the door and was met with the sight of his adorable best friend. his cheeks flushed a shade of light pink that he was really hoping sicheng didn't see.

"hey, come in," he answered, smiling through the nervousness. sicheng returned the action, going straight to the couch. the younger followed him into the living room, keeeping the flowers hidden.

when he didn't sit next to sicheng, the older male looked at him confused. "why aren't you sitting? and what's behind your back?" he curiously asked.

donghyuck took a deep breath before revealing the flowers from behind his back. sicheng gave a small gasp, looking at the bouquet with sparkling eyes.

"t—these are for you," the younger said shyly, handing the flowers over to sicheng. the older smiled, taking the bouquet into his hands. after admiring it for a bit, he set it down on the table.

donghyuck took that as an opportunity to hold the older's hands. that caught sicheng off guard, causing him to flush a deep shade of scarlet.

"sicheng, i'm about to do something that i needed to muster up a lot of courage for. i kept telling myself 'i can't do this, i can't do this' so it's taking a lot of effort for me not to back out, okay?" the tan boy started. sicheng only nodded, loving the feeling of donghyuck's hands holding his.

"so, to be honest, i really really like you. and there were times where i wanted to blurt out to everyone that i liked you, but i just couldn't. because there's always that voice telling he that you won't like me back. many times i believed that voice. but i won't today. so there it is, i really really like you. a lot. and it's okay if you don't like me back, just don't make fun of me, please."

as he finished, donghyuck took a deep breath, closing his eyes because he was scared of the other's answer. he opened his eyes when sicheng giggled cutely. "i like you too, hyuck. a lot actually," he answered, giving the younger's hand a squeeze.

the boy sighed, relieved that sicheng returned his feelings. "then in that case, do you want to go out with me?" donghyuck said, a silly smile on his face.

sicheng smiled widely and softly grabbed the younger's face. he brought it down to his, connecting their lips. it was a soft kiss, nothing but adoration in it.

they seperated, both with big smiles. "of course i'll go out with you," sicheng replied, softly stroking his cheek.

as they leaned in for another kiss, both were so glad that the other returned their feelings.

a/n: i smiled writing this. it was really cute <3

i hope you guys enjoyed it <3