061 | chanlix

⁀➷ chanlix (chan & felix from stray kids)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

felix sat in a circle with his eight other friends; chan, woojin, minho, changbin, hyunjin, jisung, seungmin and jeongin. they were currently playing truth or dare on the floor of chan's apartment.

so far, the game was going smoothly. one round included jisung having to kiss the most attractive person in the room. he ended up locking lips with minho.

it was now jisung's turn to ask felix. "truth or dare?" he questioned with a smirk. "dare," felix said, waiting to hear what he had to do. but when he did, he regretted choosing dare.

"i dare you to do the pocky challenge with chan"

felix quietly gasped, face flushing red. "okay," chan said, getting up and walking to felix, surprising the younger. jisung handed them a pocky he got from chan's kitchen.

chan put the end of the stick in his mouth, while felix took the other. the younger's face was completely red by now.

"and, go!" jisung yelled. all eyes were on them as they got closer to almost touching lips.

not wanting to have any stick left, felix went further, resulting in touching chan's lips with his own.

he was about to pull away, frightened, but chan grabbed his neck as they kissed longer.

pulling away, they got whistles from their friends. felix walked back to his spot, face still as red as ever. he shyly looked up at chan, who was already looking at him.

they both smiled warmly. they sure had a lot to figure out after that game.

a/n: double update cause why not. also, i was thinking of starting a jeongchan story. should i?