023 | renmin

Renjun and Jaemin layed in bed, Jaemin's arm loosely laying around Renjun's waist.

"Hey baby?" Jaemin asked, looking at Renjun's direction. Renjun hummed, turning to his boyfriend.

"I can't sleep, can you?" Jaemin asked, running his fingers through Renjun's hair.

Renjun shook his head, enjoying the feeling of his boyfriend's hands in his hair.

Jaemin suddenly gasped, sitting up. The sudden noise scared Renjun, causing him to flinch slightly. "What?" He questioned.

"I just got an idea of what we could do!" Jaemin exclaimed. Renjun tilted his head out of confusion. "Let's take a walk!" Jaemin said, clapping his hands quckly.

Renjun giggled at his boyfriend's cuteness, and got up from his lying position.

They both changed out of their pyjamas, Renjun changing into a white hoodie and black ripped jeans. As for Jaemin, he put on a black hoodie and kept his grey sweats.

The pair put on their shoes, and walked out of their dorm hand in hand. Renjun looked at Jaemin, a smile on his face as their steps were synchronized.

"What?" Jaemin asked, blushing from his boyfriend's stare. "Nothing, you're just really pretty in the moonlight" Renjun says shyly.

Jaemin's heartbeat quickened and he tightened his grip on Renjun's hand. "You okay?" Renjun questioned curiously, noticing the way Jaemin held his hand tighter.

"Yeah, I just don't ever want to lose you" Jaemin muttered, face flushing red. Renjun chuckled quietly. "You're never going to lose me nana"

The couple looked into each other's eyes, full of trust and love. "I love you Junnie"

"I love you too nana"

-end-
271 words

A/N: Short but sweet
Thank you all for 8k reads! I love you all! <3