060 | noren

⁀➷ noren (renjun & jeno from nct)

⁀➷ angst/fluff?

⁀➷ requested

renjun was walking happily towards the ice cream shop, when he saw a familiar mop of hair. he stopped in his tracks and noticed that it was in fact, his boyfriend jeno.

upon looking longer, he noticed him with another boy. na jaemin to be exact. he felt a pang of jealousy run through him.

not liking the look of the situation, renjun goes up to them. "j-jeno?" he quietly asked, making said boy turn towards him.

"h-hey rennie," jeno said, caught by surprise. "what are you doing with jaemin?" he asked, slightly hurt and jealous.

"we were just hanging out," the younger said. "just hanging out?" he asked sadly, then proceeded to walk away, ignoring his boyfriend's calls for him.

he felt hurt and sad. not wanting ice cream anymore, he walked away from the shop.

.....

a few days later, renjun noticed jeno talking to jisung in the school cafeteria. he felt a tiny bit of jealousy, but not much since he knew jisung had a huge crush on chenle.

sighing, he walked away from the scene.

at jisung and jeno's table.

"he got really upset with me," jeno sadly told the younger, fiddling with his fingers. jisung looked at his friend sadly. "you should've been honest with him. besides, you know for sure that you and jaemin were only hanging out. but renjun doesn't, and you have to go tell him," the younger spoke.

jeno sighed, and looked at jisung. "but what if he doesn't let me talk?" he asked sadly. "no what if's, jeno. just go for it," jisung told him, gesturing for him to go talk to renjun.

jeno got up and proceeded to go find his boyfriend. it gladly only took him a couple minutes to find the older boy.

"renjun, can we talk? please?" he quietly asked, slowly approaching the older. renjun looked down, tears in his eyes.

"renjun, me and jaemin were only hanging out. i promise to you that you're the only one i go on dates with. sure, jaemin can be a cuddly friend, but that's what he is, a friend. nothing more. i don't want you to worry about these things. or my love for you," he explained calmly.

renjun looked up at his boyfriend. "really?" he asked, voice weak. "really," jeno said, walking closer to his lover.

"i-i'm sorry, i shouldn't have assumed things," renjun told the younger sadly. "it's okay, you have the right to."

the older smiled through his tears, and hugged his boyfriend tightly. "i swear, i would never go on a date with anybody other than you," jeno whispered in his ear.

renjun smiled, his head in the crook of jeno's neck. "i love you lots," he sweetly told, voice muffled. "i love you more, darling," the younger told him, stroking his back softly.

a/n: firstly, i apologize if this isn't quite the way you wanted it :( i really tried my best.

secondly, i'm sorry for the lack of updates. i felt no motivation lately, and i got sick and had to go to the hospital yesterday. i'm alright now, and hopefully i can update more!