028 | seungin

fluff
+
seungin

Seungmin and Jeongin sat in their usual booth at their favourite cafe. The pair were both enjoying their everyday orders. Seungmin was sipping on a vanilla latte, while Jeongin was drinking an iced coffee.

The lovers were out on a date, deciding to pay a visit to the cafe together, seeing as they normally go individually when they go to school.

Seungmin and Jeongin talk about anything and everything, sharing some funny stories about their friends, and how they were in school.

Jeongin was the perfect example of a good student. He gets perfect grades, is always on time, follows the dress code, and hands in homework when due.

Seungmin was a pretty good student, getting detentions here and there, but there were students better than him.

Although, he's known for having a short temper, and lashing out at random people, at random times. Jeongin is seemingly the only one who can calm him down, as his friends can't exactly stop him.

Even though Seungmin lashes out, and yells, Jeongin doesn't care. He loves Seungmin, and the older has his heart in his hands.

Jeongin is super grateful to have someone like Seungmin in his life. Someone who's able to bring out the best of him, and making him happy.

Jeongin wouldn't change that for the world.

-end-
221 words

A/N: I love the boyz ♥︎