017 | soonhoon

fluff
+
soonhoon

Soonyoung sat beside his friends, Jun, Seungkwan, Seungcheol and Wonwoo in the Moonstone café.

His eyes were glued to the cute barista wiping the tables in the front of the café. Soonyoung found his height adorable, along with his baby face and perfect hair.

He hadn't heard his friends calling for him until they snapped him out of his daze. "Soonyoung! Soonyoung!"

"Huh, what?" He asks, coming back to reality. His friends laugh, and told him he was zoning out.

"Hey, let's order. I just realized we didn't do that..." Seungcheol said, his cheeks flushing a light red. Soonyoung chuckled softly at his friends cluelessness.

"Yeah, let's go"

Maybe I'll talk to the cute barista

They all walked up to the counter, and Soonyoung saw that it was in fact the cute barista that was going to take their order.

"Hi, welcome to Moonstone café! What can I get for you today?" The barista asked, and Soonyoung's heart melted at the cuties voice.

"I'll take a vanilla latte please" Wonwoo answered. Seungcheol decided to get the same thing.

Jun ended up taking a hot chocolate. Seungkwan and Soonyoung ordered a chocolate latte.

The barista, which Soonyoung found out was Jihoon, nodded and started on our orders.

They went back to their seats, and started conversing again, until Soonyoung's name was called.

He walked up to the counter once again, and stopped in front of Jihoon. He sent Soonyoung a warm smile, and handed him his cup.

"Have a good day cutie" Jihoon said before turning back to his latte machine.

Soonyoung's heart began to beat harder at the pet name. His cheeks became lightly red, and he walked back to his seat, a silly smile on his face.

Only then did he realize Jihoon had put his number on Soonyoung's cup.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
text me sometime, you're really good looking and seem like a fun person, cutie!
-Jihoon

Soonyoung smiled brightly, putting down the number in his phone. He was surely going to text Jihoon later.

-end-
337 words

A/N: thank you so much for 2k!!!
❤️❤️