022 | jaedo

light angst (i think?)/ fluff
+
jaedo

Jaehyun watched as more petals fell to the ground. He was coughing uncontrollably, chocking from time to time.

Beautiful petals were covering the bathroom floor, and Jaehyun hated that they were so pretty.

He could feel as if the petals were laughing at him, telling him how pathetic he was to love someone like Doyoung, his best friend.

Tears fell from Jaehyun's eyes as he flushed the blood covered petals down the toilet. He sniffled, getting up from where he was laying against the tub.

Jaehyun sighed, washing off the blood covering the corners of his mouth. "Why? Why me? Why him? Out of all people, why my best friend?!" Jaehyun took s fistful of his hair and pulled on it.

After watching himself cry for what felt like an hour, but was only ten minutes, Jaehyun rinsed his eyes off with cd water.

After leaving the bathroom, he locked himself in his room, like he has been doing for a week now.

_____

The male ignored the repetitive knocks on his bedroom door, who he assumed was his best friend.

His thought was confirmed when he heard Doyoung's voice calling him. "Jaehyun, please. Come out of your room. You haven't left in seven days"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, dismissing his friends demands.

Doyoung, having enough, knocked the door down, the action startling the crying boy.

"Jaehyun...tell me what's wrong...please" Doyoung said softly, stroking his friend's cheek softly.

Jaehyun's tears fell on Doyoung's fingers, Doyoung didn't care. All he wanted is for his friend to stop crying.

His thoughts were stopped when he heard a cough beside him, and petals falling out of Jaehyun's mouth.

Doyoung started panicking. "You Have hanahaki!? Why didn't you tell me!? You could die Jae!" Doyoung scolded his crying friend.

"Because it's you. I didn't tell you because you're the one causing all of this" Jaehyun fiddled with his fingers, worry overwashing him when he heard Doyoung gasp.

"No way! I like you too Jae!" Doyoung exclaimed happily. Jaehyun turned to him with a smile, and their lips met, both boys happy as ever.

-end-
365 words

A/N: quick oneshot because I wanted to update! Thank you for 7.5k too! <3

Thoughts?